Here’s really exciting news that only two weeks after the release date of iOS 8.1, here comes out the free way to jailbreak iOS 8.1. So now you can jailbreak iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, and iPad Air 2.
Please check details from the video below presented by iDownloadBlog and the easy steps under the video.
It’s very easy to jailbreak iOS 8.1 with a tool called Pangu for iOS 8.1.
First you need to do a few things before you start the jailbreak.
1. You have to make sure that your pass code is disabled. (Settings >> Touch ID & Passcode and turn Passcode off)
2. Disable Find My iPhone in iCloud settings.
3. Find a Windows computer or use a Windows Virtual machine, and make sure your device is recognized in iTunes on that machine.
4. And here’s another important step that you need to backup everything on your iPhone with iTunes or iFonebox, in case there comes out some accident in jailbreaking and gets your important data lost.
Now you can download the Pangu tool for iOS 8.1 on Windows. It supports to jailbreak all devices running iOS 8 and iOS 8.1, which includes iPod Touch, iPhone 4S/5/5C/5S/6/6 Plus, iPad, iPad Mini/2/3, iPad Air/Air 2, etc.
There are 6 steps to process but it will only take you less than 4 minutes to finish all.
1. Right click on Pangu icon on your desktop and select Run as administrator.
2. In its main interface, you can find information of your iPhone. Uncheck the only check box on the main screen.
3. Click on the little blue jailbreak button, and wait patiently.
4. If you got some message showing you Storage almost full or something on the iPhone, just click Done.
5. When the jailbreak process if completed on the Pangu tool, the iPhone will be restarted, and all you can do is to wait until it’s started.
6. When the iPhone is started, you can swipe and find the Pangu icon on the phone, and tap on it to install Cydia and other tools.
And congratulations, now you jailbreak your new iOS 8.1.
And here’s a note that if you’ve got some accident in the process of jailbreak, and lost your data on the phone. Here’s some easy ways to help you get back the lost data on iPhone while jailbreaking.