Amazon Kindle Fire is getting hot these days. Many pre-orders have been received on Amazon.com.
There’s a common opinion that Amazon succeeds with the Kindle Fire in several respects. First and foremost is the price: At $199, the Kindle Fire falls into territory that won’t make a huge dent in consumers’ pocketbooks, and it’s almost, but not quite, an impulse buy.
Another win: Its on-board storefronts for Kindle books, Android apps, and movies and TV shows are visually appealing. The device’s tight ties to the various storefronts, coupled with the company’s vast selection of movies. With these striking features, it’s great for us to play DVD VOB movies on Kindle Fire.
Can Kindle Fire play DVD VOB movies directly? The answer is no. VOB file is one of the three types of files which are use on DVD. A DVD contains many different types of files, such as VOB, BUP and IFO. So we need a Kindle Fire DVD VOB converter, and convert DVD VOB movies to MP4 format before we put movies to Kindle Fire, MP4 format is perfectly supported by Kindle Fire. If you don’t know how to watch VOB movies on Kindle Fire, please follow these steps below.
1. Download Pavtube Video Converter. Video Converter Patch is recommended to download which supports latest devices.
This software is a great VOB to MP4 converter, which can convert and rip VOB to Kindle Fire MP4 format.
2. Install and launch the VOB to MP4 converter, we can see the main interface.
3. Import DVD VOB file, then click Format column to choose Android> Amazon Kindle Fire H.264 (*.mp4).
4. You can edit the video before conversion. Trim, Crop and Watermark functions are useful and convenient.
5. Click conversion to start.
After converting, we just need to transfer movies to Kindle Fire. Now, you will not have DVD VOB play problems on Kindle Fire forever! You can view DVD VOB movies on Kindle Fire anytime, anywhere.