This week, Kindle Fire is shipping to you now. The 7-inch tablet offers more mainstream consumer appeal due to the content ecosystem backing the product. The low-cost Kindle Fire may be not for everyone, but I think a tablet of this size will provide you a better viewing experience due to the larger display when compared to a smartphone.
It’s easy to use the tablet practically anywhere, so I often import movies to Kindle Fire and use it in places I’d never try to use a larger tablet. I often download videos from YouTube to Kindle Fire, sometimes I also download videos from other websites such as Netflix or MTV. Many of the videos or movies are AVI or MKV formats, most of them can’t directly play on Kindle Fire. So I convert AVI/MKV to Kindle Fire MP4 formats for watching. Here are some tips for you if you want to play AVI/MKV videos on Kindle Fire.
1. Free download Pavtube Video Converter. Video Converter Patch is recommended to download which supports latest devices.
This is an excellent software, it converts AVI/MKV to MP4 for Kindle Fire, besides it can convert nearly all common videos to Kindle Fire.
2. Install and launch the best Kindle Fire video converter.
3. Import the AVI/MKV video you want to convert, and then choose the best video output format for Kindle Fire. Click format column and choose Android> Amazon Kindle Fire H.264 (*.mp4). This format is perfectly supported by Kindle Fire.
4. After choosing the format, we can click settings to see detail information of the format, and we can change the profile parameters. In video column, we can set codec, size, bitrate, frame rate; in audio column, we can set codec, sample rate, bitrate and channels. If you want videos with low volume, you can adjust the bitrate or size to a lower parameter.
5. Click conversion to start. Pavtube Video Converter runs smoothly with video and audio synchronization perfectly guaranteed.
Now, maybe you have known how to watch AVI/MKV videos on Kindle Fire, just download videos to Kindle Fire and enjoy yourself.