The Amazon Kindle Fire has been officially announced at an event in New York after months of speculation. It’s a direct competitor to BlackBerry’s PlayBook and the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7. As well as that larger iPad 2, of course.
The Kindle Fire has a 7-inch IPS LCD gorilla glass display with 16 million colors. It’s 30 times tougher then plastic, while there’s 169 pixels per inch (ppi) – that’s more than the 132ppi iPad 2 display. So it’s exciting for us to watch movies on Kindle Fire. Maybe you have got plenty of DVD discs and Blu-ray movies, I think it’s great to play HD movies on Kindle Fire when you commute or travel. Here are some tips for you better watch videos, DVD and Blu-ray on Amazon Kindle Fire.
1. Free download Pavtube Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate.
This is an excellent software, it converts DVD/Blu-ray and common videos to Kindle Fire. You are recommended to download Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate Patch which supports latest devices such as Kindle Fire, Nook Tablet, Transformer Prime etc. If you just want to convert common videos such as AVI, MKV,FLV etc, you can download Pavtube Video Converter (Patch).
2. Install and launch the best Kindle Fire video converter.
3. Import the video you want to convert, and then choose the best video format for Kindle Fire.
Click format column and choose Android> Amazon Kindle Fire H.264 (*.mp4). This format is perfectly supported by Kindle Fire.
4. After choosing the format, we can click settings to see detail information of the format, and we can change the profile parameters. In video column, we can set codec, size, bitrate, frame rate; in audio column, we can set codec, sample rate, bitrate and channels.
5. You can edit the video before conversion. Trim, Crop and Watermark functions are useful and convenient.
Click conversion to start. Pavtube Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate runs smoothly with video and audio synchronization perfectly guaranteed.
After converting, you just need to transfer converted movies to Kindle Fire. Now you may have known how to play movies on Kindle Fire, just enjoy it!