Amazon’s Kindle Fire is slated to launch next week and will compete against so many tablets in the market. But it might just scare all competitors，the reasons include the low price of Kindle Fire, Amazon powerful sales ability. They understand how well-respected its brand is and they see that it has the ability to dramatically change a market.
Many people are focusing on Amazon Kindle Fire’s features. They have questions on the parameters and the usage. For example, does the Kindle Fire have an SD slot or 32GB support? Will Kindle Fire play MP4 or MKV formats? Does Kindle Fire support HDMI output?
From Amazon Kindle Fire product page, we know that Kindle Fire has 8GB internal storage, and approximately 6GB available for user content. It only has an usb port and headphone jack so we can’t put SD card to Kindle Fire. MP4 format is perfectly supported by Kindle Fire, MKV file maybe supported if its video codec is H.264 and audio codec is non-DRM AAC. HDMI is not supported because it doesn’t have HDMI port.
Kindle Fire is easy to take so it is very convenient for us to watch movies on Kindle Fire. WMV video is the best format in windows OS, maybe you have gathered a lot of WMV videos, the WMV file may not so big, so it’s appropriate for us to play on Kindle Fire. Here are some tips for you to play WMV videos on Kindle Fire.
1. Free download Pavtube Video Converter.
This is an excellent software, it converts WMV to Kindle Fire, besides it can convert nearly all common video to Kindle Fire.
2. Install and launch the best Kindle Fire video converter.
3. Import the WMV video you want to convert, and then choose the best video format for Kindle Fire.
Click format column and choose Android> Amazon Kindle Fire H.264 (*.mp4). This format is perfectly supported by Kindle Fire.
4. After choosing the format, we can click settings to see detail information of the format, and we can change the profile parameters. In video column, we can set codec, size, bitrate, frame rate; in audio column, we can set codec, sample rate, bitrate and channels. If you want videos with low volume, you can adjust the bitrate or size to a lower parameter.
5. Edit function is available in the Pavtube Video Converter. Trim, Crop and Watermark functions are useful and convenient.
6. Click conversion to start. Pavtube Video Converter runs smoothly with video and audio synchronization perfectly guaranteed.