Summary: Pavtube Mac Blu-ray to Apple TV 3 Converter – rip Blu-ray movie and 3D Blu-ray film to Apple TV best video format quickly and easily. With it, you can freely select your wanted subtitles or show the forced subtitles as you need for watch Blu-ray movies on Apple TV 3 with full HD 1080p quality in AC3 5.1 surround sound.
With the 3D Blu-ray Ripper, your Apple TV 3 now streams movies you didn’t actually buy from iTunes. All your DVD and Blu-ray movie collections can be ripped and added to iTunes movie library for streaming to Apple TV 3 with home sharing feature activated. The 3D Blu-ray Ripper converts 3D Blu-rays into both 2D and 3D videos.
Pavtube Back to School Deals – Buy One get One Free
Buy 3D Blu-ray Ripper for Mac ($49) + Get Free MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac ($29) = Only $39.2
Buy 3D Blu-ray Ripper for Mac ($49) + Get Free MKV Converter for Mac ($29) = Only $39.2
More about Buy One Get One Free, please click: http://www.pavtube.com/back-to-school-sales-2012.html
A short guide of ripping 3D Blu-ray to 1080p Apple TV 3 video (2D) on Mac
1. Run the Pavtube 3D Blu-ray to Apple TV 3 Converter. Press “Load Disc” icon to import 3D/2D Blu-ray movie.
2. Select main movie from file list. By default the main movie is checked exclusively. Set subtitles and audio language for the main movie.
3. Press on the “Format” bar, choose “Apple TV > Apple TV 3 Dolby Digital Pass-through (*.m4v)”.
Tip 1: If you are staying with the Apple TV 2nd gen, the “Apple TV 2 Dolby Digital Pass-through (*.m4v)” preset works best for your needs.
Tip 2: If you want to rip DVDs to Apple TV 3 with AC3 5.1, you should better choose “Apple TV” > “Apple TV 3 Dobly Digital Pass-through(*.m4v)(1280*720)” to get best video/audio effect.
4. The best settings for third-generation Apple TV.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: Since the new Apple TV can support H.264 video up to 1080p, 30 frames, thus you can set video size as 1920*1080 and you’d better set AC3 as the audio codec and 5.1 as the audio channel to watch Blu-ray movies on Apple TV 3 with full HD 1080p quality in AC3 5.1 surround sound.
5. Press “Convert” to get Blu-ray Ripper start ripping Blu-ray to 1080p M4V for Apple TV 3 with Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound pass-through.
How to rip 1080p Blu-ray with 3D effect preserved
1. Press the “Edit” icon when you select the main movie. The Video Editor window pops up.
2. Click on “3D” button, and set 3D type and image depth. Then click OK.
3. Back to the main interface and go on ripping Blu-ray movie to PS3 optimized format.
Press “Open” to find ripped movie when conversion completes. You can then add the ripped Blu-ray movie (.m4v video) into iTunes movie library, and setup iTunes to stream 1080p videos to Apple TV 3 with AC-3 5.1 audio pass-through.
More about “Enjoy a world of 1080p contents on Apple TV 3 with Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound at Pavtube Apple TV 3 Column“, I hope you and your family to enjoy the movie together.